The Union Oyster House, located on the Freedom Trail, near Faneuil Hall, enjoys the unique distinction of being America's oldest restaurant. The Boston fixture, housed in a building dating back to pre-revolutionary days, started serving food in 1826 and has continued ever since with the stalls and oyster bar, where Daniel Webster was a constant customer, in their original positions.
Union Oyster House
41 Union St.
(bet. Hanover & North St.)
- Main Dining Room:350 Guests
- Group Dining:Minimum 10 Guests
- Webster's Den Private:75-100 guests
- 37 Union Private:20 guests
Hours of operation:
- Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 9:30pm